|Type||WordPress Plugin ( Original Zip File, Not Nulled )|
|Name||Kronos Automatic Post Expirator Plugin for WordPress v1.2.4 Free Download ( Latest Version )|
|Version||1.2.4 ( Latest Version )|
|Update||12 May, 2020|
|Demo||Kronos Automatic Post Expirator Plugin Demo|
|Category||Codecanyon WordPress Plugin|
|Selling Platform||Codecanyon ( Author: CodeRevolution )|
|Download Type||Original Zip File, No Nulled Version, Free Download from Google Drive, No License Key, No Activation Key, No Registration Key, No Crack|
Kronos Automatic Post Expirator Plugin for WordPress is a post expirator/deleter plugin which automatically delete posts based on a multitude of settings. It uses a built-in wp-cron engine to automatically delete posts, as you define in it’s settings!
Kronos Automatic Post Expirator Plugin for WordPress enables you to set expiration dates for both posts and pages and any custom post type you have active on your WordPress site. There are a number of different ways that the posts can expire:
- older/newer selection
- by fixed date – posts older/newer than 12/02/2011
- by relative date – posts older than 60 days
Other post filtering options:
- post author name
- post category
- post tags
- post title
- post comment status
- post ping status
- ignore sticky posts
- post meta key/meta value
- post type
- post status
- post slug
- post search keywords
Other plugin features:
- Kronos Automatic Post Expirator Plugin for WordPress can republish old posts.
- delete posts permanently or move them to trash.
- set old posts as draft or pending.
- reset publish date for old posts, to the current time (refresh posts).
- detailed plugin activity logging.
- scheduled cleanup running (using wp-cron)